Please also enable zh_TW => Chinese (Taiwan).

Thanks!

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi all,

As promised, I'm going on with the tests concerning the ability to use
Pootle in the translation workflow for documentation. As you may know,
Pootle is able to handle very large projects now thanks to the great work
the team has provided. There is all the tools needed for the translation
process, but also you can assign task and objectives to a member or a team.

I've worked on the first chapter of the OOoAuthors guide for beginners. I
used WordForge filters [1] to convert the file from .odt (ODF file format)
to .xlf (XLIFF file format). Both are standards, so it should be easier to
have a good conversion. Several tools manage off line translation for Xliff
file format, like WordForge or OmegaT, there may be others I don't know too.

Rimas has kindly uploaded the file on Pootle [2], creating a new project
for several languages for the beginning. Currently, en_GB  fr  hu  ko nl  oc
 pt_BR  ru  zh_CN . Those are the 7 languages for which libo33 project is
fully localized plus hu and nl.
The issue we meet is that the strings appears as needing review instead of
being empty.

If other team wants to give a try, please follow the same process as for
the extensions project, post on the mailing list and Rimas (big thanks to
him :) will take care of your request.

Please, follow up on the l10n list for the moment, we will settle a more
precise workflow once we have solved the issued that may raised and that we
are sure most (I know we miss an offline tool currently for Mac translators)
of the needs to work quietly and efficiently on the documentation
translation.

Thanks for your help in improving the process :)

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/wordforge2/
[2] http://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/doc_test/

Kind regards
Sophie