Hi El Achèche,

2010.12.26 22:50, elachecheanis@gmail.com wrote:
*Hi Rimas and thank you for your replay,*
*Actually, I've no team, but I know that there is some one how speak Arabic
because he create the Arabic wiki page ( *
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/ar *) and I just add it in the
*http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams *page.. So this is a call
for who create the Arabic main page, please contact me using this e-mail to
help each other in the translation...*
*هذا نداء إلى الشخص الذي قام بكتابة الصفحة العربية.. أرجو منك أن تتصل بي على
عنواني هذا لكي ننسق العمل[?]*

It seems like there are at least two arabic users on the wiki, and they are listed as contributors to that page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Main_Page/ar&action=history . Sadly, their contact info doesn't seem to be available publicly...

However, it looks like nobody is actually taking care of localization of LibreOffice itself, so if you want, just start translating, and perhaps even mark yourself as a team leader on the wiki page, so that others can contact you. Even if you don't want that position in long term, in short term having some sort of contact is much better than having none.

FYI, the header of current lo-build-ar.po has these fields:
"PO-Revision-Date: 2001-07-13 15:36+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Ghayss Tarraf <jodi@suse.de>\n"

You can try contacting Ghayss, though as you can see, his last contribution to this file was 9 years ago.

Best regards,
Rimas