In data domenica 12 dicembre 2010 09:28:38, Sophie Gautier ha scritto:

Hi Javier,

On 11/12/2010 10:58, Javier Sola wrote:
Dear Friends,

I would like to announce that we have just released version 0.8beta of
the WordForge localization editor.

The WordForge Editor is specially prepared for working with either XLIFF
or PO OpenOffice files.

If XLIFF files are used, then the number of features is much bigger, as
it is possible to keep much more information in the files.

So no excuse any more now to not use xliff files ;-) I'm downloading it
right now and will use it today for xliff LO file.
Thanks a lot for your work

I'm using Lokalize for _UI po files_ and, usually, OmegaT for help files and
other stuff.

I'll give a look to Wordforge, anyway.

--
Valter