El sábadu, 11-avientu-2010 a les 12:30 +0200, Rimas Kudelis escribió:

[...]
After doing that, I've also noticed that there's an updated instruction
about using different languages in wiki at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki. Among other
things, it suggests that the top-level locale pages should be called
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOCALE instead of
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOCALE/Main_Page. I suggest all teams
to actually follow this advice and update their content/links appropriately.
[...]

OMG! I just did the opposite for Asturian language a few days ago! For
me, it makes more sense the http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOCALE
schema, but I understood that, because wiki structure, it could be
easier to have interwiki links using the
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PAGE/LOCALE schema... Just in case, I
left a redirection in the previous place ;)

Now, I'm totally confused. Which schema should be used? We need to have
consensus on this before further translation of wiki contents.

More opinions?

Best regards,

--

Saludinos