Hello, everyone,

will start translating that right now.

Here is another thing that needs to be localizable:
in Help menu one can view "license info". A "license.odt" file opens.
I understand the proposition, that the license itself should not be
localized, but the preamble text SHOULD be localizable and offer a link to a
localized license (saying that it is an informal translation only).

Here is the text I think needs to be localizable:

*Licensing and Legal information

This product is made available subject to the terms of GNU Lesser General
Public License Version 3. A copy of the LGPL license can be found at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.html
Third Party Code Additional copyright notices and license terms applicable
to portions of the Software are set forth in the
THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html file, and can be found at the bottom of this
document.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property
of their respective owners.
Copyright (c) 2000, 2010 Oracle, and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This product has been created by The Document Foundation, incorporating many
modifications from different contributors, see
http://www.libreoffice.org/for more details.
*

It is not a lot of text and it should be easily localizable. I wonder why it
is packed in an odt file. Why does it not display in a special dialog?

Lp, m.