Thanks Rimas, thanks Sigrid

It was a bad manipulation. I have LibreOffice en Occitan-lengadocian and more, the dictionay for spellchecker is directly loaded ! Very good.

Thanks all for your very good work !

Cheers,
Bruno

Le 09/12/2010 16:54, Rimas Kudelis a écrit :

2010.12.09 17:35, bruno rašė:
Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for your answer.

I have installed the" LibreOffice 3.3... all_languages_install " but when I want to choose the language of user's interface I have French,Ukrainian, Uzbek, Venda, Vietnamese, Xhosa ... but not Occitan-lengadocian. I think, maybe, it is because I have achieved the translation a quite late and it was not integrated in this LibreOffice.
I can wait an another version. Does'nt matter. You have enought work.

No, it's probably because you chose default installation which only installed English (US), French (your region) and the few languages at the end of the (big) list of available locales, the latter being a bug.
Try to reinstall this time choosing Custom install.

By the way, is the aforementioned bug reported? I noticed it too, but didn't get to reporting it anywhere...

Regards,
Rimas