Hi All,

Notes, ideas:

Idxexamle*.odf – preview of index (insert index/table).

In B2 we had msi file with cab file in rc1 we have msi file embedding
cab content.

Duplicated license and readme files across installation and also in NSIS
preinstaller – Windows Installer too.

What if: all zip content (ot?, jar, etc) are stored only, msi
compression stored only

+ overall size of installer (NSIS LZMA compression) may decrase

+ size of installed LibO will increase, (post installation compression?)

+ language dependent files, duplicated files may do not count so much

Wav recompress to ogg, mp3? Are we supporting all platform?

Using common templates category for non localized files.

KAMI