Le 2010-12-06 17:10, Michael Meeks a écrit :
        Well - we are looking again at how best to re-package it. The 'obvious'
solutions are not very pleasant ones though. So - with only ten
languages (all of my Catalan, Hungarian, .... friends start screaming) -
we can cover some huge proportion of our users, and then it is only the
minority languages that have either a huge download, or separate / split
language-packs.

        On the other hand - now is not a wonderful time to be discovering
this:-)  The outline of what was suggested wrt. multi-language installs
has been on the table for several months, and was there in Beta3; RC1 is
not an ideal time to notice these issues.

Actually, IMO, this may be an unfortunate time to discover this, but still better than to have our product released when we know that it could be improved still before release. There is nothing wrong with taking a step back. We are a new distro and still ironing out bugs within our organisation.

I, for one, would not be upset if the release is put back if it means delivering a better product. I don't believe that there will be much public backlash either.

Lack of help file and spellchecker is not going to be a great selling point.

Marc