Hi Kendy,
On 06/12/2010 19:04, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry - I promised the LibO online help (WikiHelp) already the last
week, but it haven't happened; it needed more work than anticipated :-(

Either way, the good news is that I am currently uploading the files,
and I'll make the site online as soon as it finishes, and I do few
trivial checks; it should be later today (ETA 5 more hours, I am
populating the database through the Mediawiki API, not directly).  So
far I am uploading only the English version.

It will be read-only until RC2, so that it is easy to report bugs
against the tooling that converts the help from the format that is used
in the source code.  After RC2, I plan to open it for your edits&
improvements :-)

Please, also coordinate this work with localizers. We have spent thousand hundreds of hours on these help files and would like to be aware of what will happen to them, and how they will be handled now, the tranlsation process and so on. Having the help not available is currently seen as a stopper for RC1, so please, could you give us more details and explain what you're willing to do.
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards
Sophie