Hi Rimas,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:

Good evening,

I've added Persian to Pootle and given you language admin rights. You can
now grant the necessary permissions to other people. Please however leave
the permission to commit to version control unselected.

Thanks for your attention, and for the access. I have given necessary rights
to other Persian language members here, which allows them to translate the
strings. These users have translation access now (in alphabetical order):

   - *aysabzevar*
   - *falatooni*
   - *farzanehs*
   - *lashar*

Other logged in users can suggest translations.

In case you don't know, the file currently in our Pootle is NOT the one from
OOo. That file holds *only* the strings that are not used in OpenOffice.org.
So, please don't upload the file from OpenOffice.org repository into Pootle.
Instead, please translate the strings in lo-build-fa.po, as the plan is to
use the strings directly from OOo repository for 3.3.

I think it's better to imoprt the whole SDF file into LibreOffice pootle. If
you look at OpenOffice.org pootle:

http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/

you see many languages have already been imported into their pootle, but not
Persian. Because Persian is not available in OO.o translation portal, I
think importing the whole file into Persian LibreOffice pootle is useful and
does not create any conflict. I should also mention that Persian is not even
listed on OO.o Pootle integration roadmap:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_Integration_Roadmap

If that doesn't work well for you, we may probably make an exception, but
that's not really my call. Perhaps André Schnabel or someone else closer to
the release team would be of help here.

I ask Mr. André Schnabel to help on this issue.

Thanks in advance
Hossein