[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:03:00 +0200
- To: email@example.com
In data lunedì 11 ottobre 2010 19:52:06, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai ha scritto:
> No file attached :o(
> 2010-10-11 19:50 keltezéssel, Valter Mura írta:
> > Hi Petr,
> > Please, find attached translated file in subject for commit.
> > Ciao
Registered Linux User #466410 http://counter.li.org
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit||Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] French translation + use of fuzzy + submitting
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it for commit
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.