[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- From: Marco Achury <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:29:52 -0430
- To: email@example.com
How to begin? What must I to read to become started?
Santiago Bosio escribió:
> El 10/10/10 11:06, Marco Achury escribió:
>> How is working the spanish translate.
>> I dont have experience, but I can help translating text strings
>> Marco Achury
> The translation infrastructure isn't still set. Currently there are
> only a few strings to translate that I'm taking care of, because most
> strings are being imported from OOo 3.3 version (still in
> development), and the spanish community already finished the
> translation round for OOo 3.3.
> But there's always work to do. We need more people checking UI and
> Help strings on released versions, and notifying errors found. There
> are plenty of translation errors and mismatches between different
> areas of UI and Help.
> Welcome to our team!
> Best regards,
> Santiago Bosio
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate||Marco Achury <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate||Santiago Bosio <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] how to buid language packs
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] how to buid language packs