[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- From: Santiago Bosio <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:54:15 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
El 10/10/10 11:06, Marco Achury escribió:
How is working the spanish translate.
I dont have experience, but I can help translating text strings
The translation infrastructure isn't still set. Currently there are only a few strings to translate that I'm taking care of, because most strings are being imported from OOo 3.3 version (still in development), and the spanish community already finished the translation round for OOo 3.3.
But there's always work to do. We need more people checking UI and Help strings on released versions, and notifying errors found. There are plenty of translation errors and mismatches between different areas of UI and Help.
Welcome to our team!
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate||Marco Achury <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate||Marco Achury <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish translate