[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??
- From: Roman Gelbort <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 19:41:57 -0300
- To: email@example.com
El 09/10/10 09:56, RoLoDoOm escribió:
> Is there an spanish translation team?? I would like to help, but don't know
> how to do it. Where is the documentation about translations??
I'm a contributor of this team.
Santiago Bosio is our leader of translation from 3.3 version and her is
working now in port the translation to LibO.
Prof. Román H. Gelbort
Por 10 años con una oficina Open... desde ahora también LIBRE
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??||RoLoDoOm <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po