[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:13:13 +0200
- To: email@example.com
First of all, let me say that I'm very happy to see that you're almost
all here. What a great story to continue to work with you :-)
Now, are you all ok with the current process?. I know that we are not
equal in front of technology or English, so I hope that every body is
at ease with the localization in their language.
To Bruno, do you still need help or is it ok ?
To any body, if you need help for the current strings to get 3.3 in
your language, don't hesitate to ask here, we want every body with us!
I know it's not easy until we have an established process and the
relevant documentation on the wiki, but be sure that Andre will be
your hero soon :-)
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process||Hristo Hristov <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process||Kazunari Hirano <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] When can we expect a public wiki?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process