[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??
- From: RoLoDoOm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 07:56:30 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Is there an spanish translation team?? I would like to help, but don't know
how to do it. Where is the documentation about translations??
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??||Roman Gelbort <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is there an spanish translation team??