Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Swedish contribution

There are few elements that are extension names
contain: STR_NAME_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_
You can leave the original name if the extension name is not translated.

and extension descriptions
contain: STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_
You can translate it because it is a description.

All item appear only in Windows installer if these extensions are packed
to the installer.

KAMI

:

ks