[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed
- From: dooteo <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:18:43 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice to see You again, Jesus!
Jatorrizko mezua: og., 2010-10-07 12:21 +0200, egilea: Jesús Corrius
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM, dooteo <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > As Basque language leader for OOo and GNOME, I would like to help
> > translating LibreOffice.
> > Best regards,
> Ongi etorriak!
> Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Document Foundation founding member
> Skype: jcorrius | Twitter: @jcorrius
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed||dooteo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed||Jesús Corrius <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish language