[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n
- From: "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:42:54 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> Von: "Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> An: email@example.com
> Why not use Transifex?
Well, we are not bound to pootle, we are actually free to choose
whatever we want, but:
- translation teams coming over from OOo know pootle
- current tooling uses translate toolkit, as pootle does
- we have people available who can setup and maintain pootle server that
is able to handle 500k+ words
my very private (ok, germanophone project) reason: pootle handles xliff
All the reasons you mentioned for Transifex, are valid for pootle as well
(ok, I'm not suer about the VCS-integration).
Neu: GMX De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/demail
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n||rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future||"Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Basque team subscribed
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Platform for l10n