[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:14:05 +0000
- To: email@example.com, Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, icelandic OOo-l10n-team here...
Þann þri 5.okt 2010 19:13, skrifaði Goran Rakic:
У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 17:45 +0200, Goran Rakicпише:
828f54ce5d3f0f226147803f513a[...] they should probably be updated for LibreOffice, replacing OOo
Done by Petr Mladek.
But it is questionable if these files are actually used in the built
package over libs-core/sysui/desktop/menus :)
If you manually updated<lang>.po, you will need to replace
OpenOffice.org with LibreOffice before committing the file.
Would some nice jolly person with adequate permissions
commit our PO-files ?
Thanks a lot,
Sveinn í Felli
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3