[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- From: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:07:23 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I wanted to say hello.
would it be possible to make a cut down version of libreoffice
translation that uses more strings from other projects?
why dont we replace the strings with commons strings already
translated? what about reducing the number in total.
I have to say that the number of strings has been a real problem in
getting people to help, there are just too many to translate for a
small team like the albanian language one.
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Bulgarian l10n
- Next by Date: RE : [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Bulgarian l10n
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello