[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations
- From: Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:57:07 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Is this expected to be done by the translators? Is it green for the translators to start merging po/pot and start translating?
leif skrev 2010-10-05 22:10:
Do each language responsible need to download and merge po-files?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations||André Schnabel <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Localizations||leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Uyghur translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations