[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] About occitan lengadocian ' translations
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] About occitan lengadocian ' translations
- From: bruno <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:25:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I did the openOffice.org 's translations since 3 years. I take the pootle's file : openoffice_org-oc.zip that have all the translations I did but there are many repertories etc.... I don't understand all the manipulations to make to have an LibreOffice.org in occitan-lengadocian. Have you more explanations for very, very little newbee ?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Kurdish translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dictionaries
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Kurdish translation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated Bengali (bn) Translation.