[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:28:49 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Andras, Petr and Goran,
Andras Timar wrote:
Petr Mladek and Cedric are working on the localize tool. Petr will
update the po files this week. Strings will be "almost final" by then.
Will you give a formal GO when it is ok for the translators to translate? Just to make sure the files are ready before the translators start.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizations