Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks

On 05/10/10 08:22, André Schnabel wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Am 05.10.2010 02:36, schrieb Olav Dahlum:
>
>> Well, it looks promising when I check
>> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/es/
>> So, merging the LO ones with this would be the easiest.
>
> We will use OOo latest translations for LibO 3.3 - Libo is at (almost)
> 100% for all OOo languages. We have some additional UI strings, but I
> (or someone else) need to do an analysis first.

Oh sorry, you probably didn't see me and Cedric doing this last week in
#libreoffice. I have extracted templates (might not be accurate as this
was done between the 3. and 4. of October, and I've haven't checked for
changes yet) and PO files for Norwegian Bokmål. This was implemented
into my local Pootle installation, mostly used for statistics as the one
in my version of Lokalize is a bit broken. About 425 new strings
comparing with OOo 3.3 m9, but from what I can see, mostly short ones
(excluding helpcontent2).

>> No translation
>> services as far as I know yet,
>> but it should be possible to compile some files so you're able to
>> translate.
>
> I'll draft a call for help on the basic translation workflow today. I
> had the idea to work on this myself, but currently I'm extremely busy
> doing other things :(

"You have my keyboard!"

Yep, I'm trying to figure this out myself too.

> regards,
>
> André

Regards,

Olav