Hello, Andras

Ol Chiki is now widely accepted among Santhals, I barely see anyone working
on Devanagari, though some Indian government websites and digital resources
earlier used Devanagari script along with Ol Chiki, there are efforts to
make Ol Chiki script an official one. I tried to contact the Dev translator
but got no response, and he is not maintaining translations anymore.
Devanagari was used when Ol Chiki was not unicoded/not universally
supported, but now it is widely supported. I think it would be better to
use the sat code for Ol Chiki script. I have started adding new and
transcribing the old translations.

regards
Prasanta Hembram