When you visit a template in the wiki, the page automatically looks for documentation content in a /doc subpath and transcludes it into the page. When updating our translations to use the Translate extension, existing translations of template docs were also migrated. Unfortunately, the transclusion of these doesn't seem to work.

Case in point: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:TopMenu/de

It's looking for a Template:TopMenu/de/doc which doesn't exist.

Solving this looks to be another time-consuming research project for little gain. Not everything in the wiki needs to be translated. Template docs are very niche content and I would argue there is no reason to offer them for translation.

If no one is against it, I would just drop the translations for all our template docs in 2 weeks.

Ilmari