Hi all,

Let me introduce Julia. We are working with her on a l10n survey and here is what she would like to say to our team:

Hello all,
My name is Julia, and I am a student currently working towards my Bachelors in Psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. With the help of Sophie and Heiko, I have been working to create a survey for the Localization team. We are interested in hearing about the
Team’s experience with different tools and workflow components.
Before releasing the survey early next year, we are curious to hear your feedback about any tools or workflow components that you might think need more attention. Our goal is to consider
this feedback as we design our survey and find out if there is more to ask.
Please reach out with any feedback, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the translation process. We truly value your willingness to participate, and I look forward to hearing
from the community!
Thank you,
Julia

So don't hesitate to send your feedback on the list, she will then build the survey based on it.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org