Hi Régis,

Le 15/12/2023 à 14:02, Regis Perdreau a écrit :
Hi,

For the Android french, i have a message written in red "

Droits insuffisants pour enregistrer les traductions."

No french people will come to translate with such ugly message... Why
french community is punished ?

As already said and explained, you need training to be able to translate, so first you make suggestions, the team review them and will comment on them, accepted or rejected. After some times, you'll have translators right. Each of us had the same process of being reviewed before translating, and that's great because it's less hard than having to learn the curve alone.
In this regard, I don't think the French community is punished.

I hope this will be officially discussed democratically whith the next
board...
You can discuss it with anyone you want, you don't become translator without a bit of experience and learning. Our project has some complexity and we offer to help you there. This is what suggestions are for. And I'd be very happy to help you reach the next step.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org