Hi Sophie,thank you so much for taking my request into account, I am sure it
      will be very helpful to have the video available when translating
      the subtitles.I hope Mike will agree.Many thanks again,Elisabettasophi ha scritto il
02/02/2023 alle
      16:15:
Hi
      Elisabetta,Le 02/02/2023 à 11:59, Elisabetta Manuele a écrit :Hello Mike,Italian translation
added.I'd
        like to ask if it would be possible next time to have avideo
        previewfor translators only. Thiswould help to putthe text to betranslated into
contextanddisambiguated.Thank you very much.Thanks for your feedback, I'll ask Mike to share the
link with the
      unpublished video next time.CheersSophieElisabettaMike Saunders ha scritto il 01/02/2023alle
12:52:Hieveryone,The Indonesian community has made another
        awesome video, andhere's the
script:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/7.5_New_Features_ScriptIfyou translate it, I can
add the subtitles to the video onYouTube (and maybe PeerTube, if possible) when the video
        goes live:-)Thanks a lot in advance, for any translations!