Hi Valter,
Le 21/06/2022 à 17:44, Valter Mura a écrit :
In data martedì 21 giugno 2022 14:42:38 CEST, sophi ha scritto:
Le 21/06/2022 à 14:16, sophi a écrit :
Hi all,

Le 21/06/2022 à 13:39, Cristian Secară a écrit :
În data de Tue, 21 Jun 2022 10:17:16 +0200, sophi a scris:
The server had serious problems serving your request. You might
want to contact server admins in case the error persists.

Do you still have problems? I was working on adding some members this
morning and didn't get any issue on my side.

About two hours ago I have seen the same error in English language,
now I see the same error but in German language :)

Since I clear the browser cookies at least once a day I was/am not
already logged in, and now that error prevents me to acces the
authentication page.

Thanks for your feedback. I just sent a mail to our infra team so they
can have a look. I'll keep you updated.

So Cloph is looking into it, it seems it affects non logged users,
others are not affected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Sophie

I can confirm there are problems in logging in Weblate.

I cannot log in and I see only Languages > German. I also see "Anonimous" as
profile.

Could you try again and let me know if it works for you now. Both Cloph and me have tested his fix but...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers
Sophie

--