Dne 03. 03. 22 v 18:37 Martin Srebotnjak napsal(a):
I am a bit confused by this new title. Isn't LibreOffice an office suite
and not an application? Its modules (Writer, Calc, ...) are
programs/applications ... Also, macros can be considered applications
themselves ... At least in Slovenian  verbatim translation of this strings
doesn't make much sense.

I am considering translating it as "Makri LibreOffice" (aka "LibreOffice
Macros"), hard-coding the LibreOffice string in there, because this is
actually what they are (these built-in macros do not change with other
vendors' office suite versions).

How do other l10n teams localize this string?

I decided to translate it as "Makra aplikace". I agree that it is ambiguous, but I think that still better than mixing "LibreOffice" with possibly different product name (I perceive that macros as related to a particular software installation).

Best regards,
Stanislav