I have translated these off-line using the potrans.py script available
at https://github.com/milossramek/translation-scripts (the weblate
subdirectory), it took maybe 20 minutes (500 strings)

the workflow:
1. get the script and configure your environment (described in
documentation)
2. download translation files to a local repository: "./potrans.py -p ui
download"
3. export untranslated to csv: "./potrans.py -p ui -u export >
untranslated.csv"  (without the -u switch all strings are exported)
4. translate the csv in libreoffice, save as translated.csv (sort the
table according the column Source, translation of numerous identical
strings is then very fast. Not all string need be translated this way)
5. import to the local repository: "./potrans.py -p ui -c translated.csv
import"
5a. Check what has changed in the repository: "./potrans.py -p ui diff"
6. upload to the server "./potrans.py -p ui upload"

I am currently its only user and I would appreciate your comments :), thanks
Milos