Hello, All.

I'm TDF Korean Member and LibreOffice Korean Team manager.

@Sebul
I'll check the website.

Thank you for your comments on the LibreOffice Korean site translation.

However, As a LibreOffice Korean Team manager, I manage the LibreOffice
Korean Translations.

I have heard that there are some problems with translation in the Debian
Korean Community and GNOME Korea Community.

Belows are some troubled mailing lists.
Debian Korean
Re: women 번역
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/2020/05/msg00025.html
GNOME Korea community
https://groups.google.com/g/gnome-kr/c/bhmljR9QljI?pli=1

Thank you for your opinion, So I'll fix it.

@Mike Sauders

Thanks a lot.
If there is an issue mailing related to Korean Translation, I'll deal with
and process the issue after checking.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung

2020년 11월 25일 (수) 오후 9:45, Mike Saunders <
mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org>님이 작성:

Hi Sebul,