Dear Sophie and fellow l10n teams,

I've noticed that there are a few new (in fact, changed) strings related to document validations
and signatures for the 7-0 branch on Weblate [1], which were checked into the git repo last week
[2].  I don't remember seeing any announcement on this list.

I personally don't mind string freeze breaks, as long as they are not too often or too many
strings.  But a reminder for the translators, even after the fact, is definitely desired and
appreciated.

Regards,
Ming

1. for example,