Hello,

What is ‘Show outline content visibility button’? The same text is used as
a label (ID: jtLiA, link: [1]) and as a tooltip (ID: 9DzFr, link: [2]) of a
corresponding control with an internal ID of
ShowOutlineContentVisibilityButton.

Is it
1. A command that shows/hides a button labeled ‘Outline content visiblity’?
2. A button called ‘Show outline content visibility’? In this case, what is
meant by ‘Show X’s visibility’? Does it mean to show/hide an icon that
shows some ‘Visibility’ status of X?
3. A button that shows/hides the outline content itself?
…or something else?

Also, the label and the tooltip should probably differ, otherwise we don’t
need a tooltip. For example, if it is 3, the texts should be something
along the lines of
Label: Toggle outline content
Tooltip: Shows/hides the contents of the outline.

Cheers,
Mihail

[1]
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/officecfgregistrydataorgopenofficeofficeui/en/?checksum=623c362bafdaaa41