When I find a translation error in the UI I do the following.
I search for the item in Pootle.
When it find multiple instances Pootle makes a list of them.
I change the first instance and when I save the change Pootle goes to
the next instance.
Then I change the next and go on untill all are changed.
In Weblate however searching for the item don't give a list of
instances, but a list of links to the instances.
Clicking the first instance goes to the item where I can change it.
But after saving the change Weblate doesn't go to the next instance.
I have to start the search again for the next instance to change.
If there are a lot items to changes this way is very time consuming.
Is there another way to make this easier?
Kind regards, Kees
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- [libreoffice-l10n] Changing translations in Pootle and Weblate · kees538
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy