On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 10:47 PM Donald <email@example.com> wrote:
1) What is the "standard" way for an end-user to add/install a spellcheck
2) (How) Would an "upstream repository" become part of the "standard" install for an end-user?
3) What is a reasonable interval between the submission of spellcheck file updates?
4) Can these updates be submitted through the mailing list?
1) If a spell checker is part of LibreOffice, then it can be installed as
optional component (on Windows at least). Otherwise, users can always
install extensions themselves.
2) Basically if you submit .dic and .aff files, our point us to your
upstream repository, we can take the files from there.
3) LibreOffice bugfix releases come ~every month. More frequent updates
probably make little sense.
4) We prefer submission through gerrit. See
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy