Yes, please :-)

Rhoslyn Prys

Ar 7 Awst 2018 12:15:24 GMT+01:00, ysgrifennodd Mike Saunders
<mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org>:
Hello everyone,

When LibreOffice 6.1 is released tomorrow, I will update this page:

https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/new-features/

The updated text is below, for those who want to translate it for their
own sites. Would it be easier if I paste the full HTML for the section,
from the SilverStripe interface?

Great new features developed by our community

LibreOffice 6.1 includes two fresh new icon themes: Colibre, which is
now the default on Windows, and Karasa Jaga. In addition, image
handling
has been improved, making the software faster and more responsive,
while
new fill gradients, help files and interface translations make this the
best LibreOffice ever.

Word processing at the next level

Writer's EPUB export filter has been improved, helping you to create
e-books from your documents. In the header and footer menus, new
options
let you quickly add page numbers and page counts, while new chapter
numbering styles, which spell out cardinal and ordinal numbers, are now
available. Finally, it's now possible to generate a signature line
using
Insert > Signature Line.

Take your spreadsheets further

In Calc, images that are anchored to cells can now be sorted. In
addition, there are now three anchor types: to a cell, as usual; to a
cell with resizing when the cell size changes; and to a page. When
linking a sheet to external data, CSV files can now be used as data
sources. And as an extra bonus, the options dialog lets you customise
cell highlight colours.

Pristine presentations and drawings

In Impress and Draw, new drawing styles have been added, while existing
ones have been cleaned up. Also, the menu in Draw was reorganised to be
more intuitive, and a new Page menu was added.

LibreOffice Online - your office suite, anywhere

In LibreOffice Online, the cloud-based version of the suite, many new
dialog boxes have been added, including spelling and grammar, cell
formatting and area fill. In Calc, it's now possible to collapse or
expand any group of columns or rows with a single click. Finally,
performance and security has been improved as well.

Further details

For a full list of new features in LibreOffice 6.1, see our release
notes.

Anfonwyd gyda K-9 Mail ar Android
 - yr ap ebost cyntaf yn y Gymraeg.