I can't logon http://kab.libreoffice.org/admin. There is an error :
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Hi Mohammed,

Le 09/04/2018 à 14:35, Belkacem Mohammed a écrit :
Hi Sophie,
The project Website is not enabled yet for the kab on Pootle. The
subdomain
kab.libreoffice.org is not pingable for now.

That's what I said, it will be pingable once you've completed the
translation of the pages you want to appear on the site. As you said
that l10n was 71%, I thought it was on Pootle (which by the way is only
part of the translation, pages have to be done too).
For the moment, log to the site and go to kab.libreoffice.org/admin and
you'll have access to the pages.
Tell your group member to create their account, once done, let me know,
I'll add them to Kabyle group so they can help you.
You have a process described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
I'll take care of Pootle project later today. Don't hesitate if you have
further questions

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* belkacem77@gmail.com, m.belkacem@itsolutions.dz
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3