Hello,

I installed the libreoffice on my Debian server, however it seems that I have kinda messed up the
translation part.

If I open the "hello world" document under
https://localhost/loleaflet/6dd581f/loleaflet.html?file_path=file:///opt/online/test/data/hello-world.odt

My browser console tells me that these following files are missing: help-de.json, ui-de.json and etc

[cid:image001.png@01D2D3E6.68EA4C90]

Which indeed are missing under the corresponding folder.

[cid:image002.png@01D2D3E6.68EA4C90]

However, these files do exist in .po format in the po folder. So to me it seems that I left out the
"German language support installation" (maybe?). I tried to look into pootle and your
documentation, but I could not find much useful information . Please let me know if you have any
ideas on how to resolve this issue.

Any help would be much appretiated.

Regards,
Payam
accept any liability for any errors, omissions, interceptions, corrupted mail, lost communications
or late delivery arising as a result of receiving this message via the Internet or for any virus
that may be contained in it. Any views or opinions expressed by an individual within this e-mail
are the views and opinions of that individual unless expressed to be otherwise and do not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Huemer Group. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify Payam Chini Foroushan or telephone +43 1 26 33 77 0 and delete this e-mail from
your system.