Hi *,

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 20/03/2016 17:10, Osoitz E a écrit :
During several days Pootle has been constantly refreshing, with this
message on top:

"Some data on this page is currently being calculated, and the page will
be refreshed automatically in $ second. Refresh now"

That's a background task running with very low priority, so it can
take a while for it to complete (adding master projects and updating
against templates introduced tons of new data to pootle)

I don't know if I can do something to fix this as a translator,

Nope, just ignore, you don't need to wait for that to disappear before
translating.

I'll ping Cloph on that, but that doesn't prevent you to translate?

It finished in the meantime already, but of course there'll be another
round of updates soon (the auto-fixing of translations), but as that
then only touches a subset of files will finish faster.

ciao
Christian