Changing Help would be very huge task (I'm not sure if it
can be automated;
This is a very simple task and can be automated. The task execution will take
about a few minutes and will need about an hour for the Help test, if I will
not hurry ;)

if you can do this, then no problem:)) Now I see that this could be automated by using a list of function names and replacing semicolons between parenthesis - or do you have any smarter method?

and of course all translations need to be kept).
If chenges do not touch on paragraph IDs, you need to only confirm the
correctness of a translation.

I am afraid that the confirmation of hundreds of sentences (i.e. thousands of words) due to the semicolon change is something not acceptable for translators (but maybe the confirmation can be avoided).

Best regards,
Stanislav