2015-12-08 18:37, Sophie wrote:
I agree with Christian here, LibreOffice is a very huge project, you
will have a lot of concepts to define to create the right translation
and a very long work on the glossary before beginning. If you really
want to do localization, then try to find a lighter project, maybe like
Firefox, which have less dialog boxes and globally less strings to
translate. Or like Chistian said, translating documentation may be an
alternative to begin.
In any case, don't feel sad by our reaction, it's really to prevent you
to waste your time on a project you will never finish, better to begin
smaller and be happy to see the result than never see it and feel
exhausted.
If you need contacts with the Mozilla l10n team in case you're
interested or other open source teams, let me know, I'll help you to
reach their communities.
Cheers
Sophie

Just a note: while twice smaller than LibreOffice, Firefox is still a
huge project, especially if you want to translate it fully.

Rimas