Terminology should still be operating as normal.

Did some investigation and found the cause, won't bore you with the details
but as you can see here
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/eo/libo_ui/translate/cui/source/options.po#unit=79605663
it's now working and should be for you also.

On 19 June 2015 at 19:37, Giovanni Caligaris <giovannicaligaris@gmail.com>