Hi :)
No need to apologise!!  I think you are doing amazing stuff there!  Good
work!!  Also thanks for letting us know about the types of problems you
encounter and how you manage to resolve them! :)  Also thanks to Andras
Timar for his work in helping you when he can.

I suspect the dev's mailing lists or irc (or whatever) might be more
helpful in terms of giving technical answers though!  If you do get answers
from them it might be good to copy those answers into this thread so people
here can try to interpret from possibly pure-geek into something the rest
of us might understand.  They do a great job at what they do but a
consequence of that is likely to be a need to use technical terms in order
to get to answers faster.

Regards from
Tom :)

On 1 March 2015 at 23:23, Giovanni Caligaris <giovannicaligaris@gmail.com>