Dear Localization Team,

I am Israr Ahmad, Director for ICT and eGovernance at the Office of
the President of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

I was the lead open source advocate in Afghanistan. We organized many
open source conferences and workshops in Kabul and other major cities
of Afghanistan. I have also worked as the president of Open Source
Afghanistan for more than two years.

Currently as the Director of ICT and eGov I am committed to introduce
FOSS solutions throughout the Government of Afghanistan.

In our department we have a dedicated localization team, that works on
localizing existing open source projects into Pashto, the national
language of Afghanistan.

As we are starting on localizing LibreOffice, we came to know that
there is no Pashto language in the list of language localizations.

So we kindly request you to provide us an area for localizing
LibreOffice into Pashto language. The username created on pootle
server that will be responsible for the Pashto team is: israrwz

Following are the details relating our language:

Language Name in English: Pashto
ISO 639-1 Code: ps
Main Country: Afghanistan
Locale Hex Code: 0463