Hello,

Sophie wrote on 2014-10-07 at 14:26:

The Annual Report has been translated into English, thanks to Sigrid,
Rui, Hazel and Thorsten. It has been proof read but not by English
native speakers (Robinson proof reads the 1st chapter however and thanks
to him).

thank you so much, everyone, for your great work on this, this is really fantastic and much appreciated! I know working through the text is quite tedious (so was writing it, rest assured :-) and even more glad I am it worked out.

Please also, don't forget to feed the pad for the next 2014 report,
Florian really needs your information:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Indeed, we should start collecting material right now, to have the writing and translating a bit more relaxed for the next year.

Thanks a lot, everyone, you rock!

Florian