Hi All.

Though i have given rights to Moumita Choudhary (user name moumita) for Manipuri language, she is
not able to access Manipuri page. The error says, there are no sufficient rights to access that
page.

In case of Sanskrit language, i am unable to give rights to other members for contributing. This
happened yesterday, when i gave rights to Babita Shinde ( babitashinde123).

What could have gone wrong ?

Regards
Chandrakant Dhutadmal.