Hi :)
with iTunes i hunted around for at least an hour in all it's menu's and
there was no option anywhere that let me set it to not start at boot-up.
There was nothing in the equivalent of
"All Programs" - Start menu - Start
I'm sure i could have figured a way to force it but then i remembered how
to kill processes through task-manager so i just did that instead.

Regards from
Tom :)